top of page
Thu, Dec 24|
St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church
(12/24/2020) OVERNIGHT Midnight Praises (ending with a Liturgy)
Registration for this event will open on Tuesday (12/22/2020) at 8:00 PM CST!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Dec 24, 2020, 11:00 PM – Dec 25, 2020, 6:00 AM
St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church, 1931 Old Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN, USA
Rules and Regulations
- Please keep in mind the following precautions to ensure everyone's safety:
- If you have been in contact with a person who contracted the COVID-19 virus within the past 14 days you may not attend
- If you have any symptoms such as fever cough shortness of breath you may not attend until 14 days after the symptoms are gone. we will be checking temperatures at the church door anyone will the temperature over 100 will not be permitted to enter
- If you are suffering from immunodeficiency and other serious health problems or are over the age of 60, you should check with your doctor to assess the risk before attending.
- We will be limiting the church to 10 including the priest and 2 deacons for your safety and to follow the guidelines of our man
- People who attend MUST stay at least 6 feet away from each other. This includes deacons and all members. The ONLY exception would be a family household, however, a household must stay 6 feet distance from others not included in their household.
- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞.
- Only one person in the restroom at a time
- There will be no communion veils
bottom of page