Mon, Jan 18|
St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church
(01/18/2021) WAITLIST for the Feast of the Baptism Liturgy
THIS IS JUST A WAITLIST FOR THE EVENT. You will be contacted if spots become available! Registration for this event will open on Tuesday (01/12/2021) at 8:00 PM CST!
Jan 18, 2021, 6:30 PM – Jan 19, 2021, 12:00 AM
St. Mark Coptic Orthodox Church, 1931 Old Murfreesboro Pike, Nashville, TN, USA
Rules and Regulations
Please keep in mind the following precautions to ensure everyone's safety:
- If you have been in contact with a person who contracted the COVID-19 virus within the past 14 days you may not attend
- If you have any symptoms such as fever cough shortness of breath you may not attend until 14 days after the symptoms are gone. we will be checking temperatures at the church door anyone with a temperature over 100 will not be permitted to enter
- If you are suffering from immunodeficiency and other serious health problems or are over the age of 60, you should check with your doctor to assess the risk before attending.
- People who attend MUST stay at least 6 feet away from each other. This includes deacons and all members. The ONLY exception would be a family household, however, a household must stay 6 feet distance from others not included in their household.
- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞.
- There will be no communion veils